Wednesday 10 August 2011

Photoshoot And Theme Park

Many interesting things have happened since my last post. Firstly - my photoshoot pictures arrived! I went on Wednesday August 3rd 2011 to have my portfolio updated and found a photographer who was willing to do the pictures for free if he could use them for his own personal career purpose. Sweet deal ;). Anyway, they came on two CDs yesterday and I wanted to share some with you. I had an awesome hairdressser and make up artist and both the photographer and his assistant were very patient and friendly. I had so much fun modelling the clothes! I'm very happy with the results as well.

This is me in a prom dress (an evening / formal wear photo is usually very handy to have). There are also some more creative ones...
Don't I have a funny back? XD
And now for some Lolita :D (I'll restrain myself from putting up all the photos)!
Above is ALL Bodyline (I love that website shop so much T_T) except the headband which I got in the Panda Shop in the Trocadero.
The next picture is of me in my Baby, The Stars Shine Bright outfit that I won in the Kawaii Star Of The Year 2011 contest at Hyper Japan. I got the JSK, blouse and headbow. I bought the ice cream necklace at one of the stalls there though :D The socks and shoes are Bodyline.
One last one.... there!

Anyway, next I'd like to say that this is my 5th blog post - HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG! I'm really enjoying posting and will definitely carry on!
Also, I sorted out my youtube channel (finnythewise) yesterday aswell, so now it has a nice background and no spam :)

Today, as my brother came back from Wales we (he, my grandmother and I) went to Chesington World Of Adventures which was a lot of fun! My favourite rides were Rattlesnake and Black Lagoon (the queues were too long for Dragon Falls -__-) and seeing all the animals was lovely. I especially loved the meerkats and the sea lion show. I also won keyrings in the shape of food (hooray) and sweets in the penny pusher machines!
Nest time I go, I would like to feed the lorekeets as they are adorable and I love birds so much!




A quick shout out before I go - I'm raising money for The MAD Foundation  - a charity which helps people in some of the worlds poorest countries. I get the chance to do this with publicity and all because I am in the finals of Teen Queen UK 2011 (live on September 2nd). I am doing many things including a second hand book sale and doing a sponsored cycle of 847 miles (Lands End to John O'Groats distance). Please donate for no extra costs online on my page - www.justgiving.com/RebeccaAttridgeTeenQueen - anything from a penny to pounds would be helpful. Thank you very much :) If you donate in the month of August 2011, and I raise a lot I may also have the chance to visit Ghana :D
That's all I can think of. Hope you enjoyed reading. Finny OUT! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment