Tuesday 2 August 2011

London Day And Legally Blonde

For my Birthday (on the 14th August)  my family took me for a treat - an afternoon in London followed by the evening showing of Legally Blonde on August 1st!

First, I went to the trocadero where there are loads of awesome things! I picked up some manga in Tokyo Toys for me to read on the train home. :) The Panda shop had moved to a bigger store, so I had a great time browsing all of the cute panda items - even a giant dress up panda head! <3



Then we wnt to Leicester Square for a snack and found... M&M WORLD! It was so cool! M&M merchandise was everything from cooking untensils to T-shirts to the sweets themselves! There were lots of fun places for photos and everyone, both tourist and local, seemed to enjoy it. It's an amazing place and I throroughly recommend a visit. On one floor there is an M&M mix and match station where you can get a back and decide which colours and which flavour (chocoloate or peanut) you want. Simply place you bag under the chute and pull the lever and watch the goodies tumble in :) There were themed chutes such as red, white and blue UK M&Ms and specific colours - including 5 types of blue: Teal, Sky Blue, Navy, Light Blue and Dark Blue. I filled my bag with peanut and chocolate, choosing shades of pink, green and white/silver! I had a little malfunction with one lever having more M&Ms than I wanted fall in, but I didn't mind paying extra as they were all so yummy! <3



I got some really fun gifts for people and souvenirs for me including a golf ball, some M&M pajamas, my bag of fantastic hand picked colours, a mug, some highlighters and a portable dog walking water bottle. I also took loads of pictures of the displays and the awesome things for sale. It was such a bright and colourful place you couldn't help but smile! :D



A quick trip to China Town where I got my friends birthday present! I love the shops there, and I even got a Hello Kitty dressed in a macaroon costume phone charm from a capsule machine. I love those things so much!

We had dinner on the Strand in a funky restaurant where they had very liberal paintings, funny laughing waiters and tropical fish :D I had a quick walk and look at the roads' shops beforehand and found an inflatable Dalek!

After that it was into the theatre which was so cool - as it's next to the Savoy Hotel, The Savoy Theatre had all of these posh cars gathering outside; I certainly spotted a Limo and a Rolls Royce! There was even a man who was paid to wear a nice suit and greet people when they got close to the doors XD



The show was fantastic! Very entertaining and they songs were so catchy. I now have the music score so I can use some of the musical numbers in future auditions and shows. I also got a funky Bruiser the chihuahua T-shirt after seeing the cute dogs onstage! They got the biggest cheers and applause at the end!


I had a fantastic day out and can't wait until August 3rd where I am having a photoshoot - in Lolita clothes!
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post. Keep on reading and having more fun with Finny!

No comments:

Post a Comment